The next step on your road to recovery
Recent studies have shown that treatment at inpatient rehabilitation facilities results in improved physical mobility and ability to regain independence.
If you think inpatient rehabilitation is right for you, ask your physician and case manager for a referral.
We’re ready to support you in every step of your recovery!
Rehab services at Reunion: Dublin
Reunion: Dublin’s patients come to our hospital with unique functional deficits. We create an individualized plan designed around your treatment needs and goals.
Supervised by the medical director — who is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation — Reunion: Dublin is staffed by an interdisciplinary team of rehabilitation professionals.
As a team, it’s our job to help you get back to your life with maximum confidence and maximum functional ability.
Amenities at Reunion: Dublin
Reunion: Dublin’s brand-new facility offers the amenities you need for a pleasant and productive stay:
- 40 private patient suites
- Custom meal planning to suit your dietary needs
- 2,900-square-foot, state-of-the-art therapy gym
- Large common areas to enjoy visits from loved ones
- Outdoor courtyard for relaxation and therapy activities
- On-site cafe and vending machines
- Free Wi-Fi
Our hospital is also equipped with features for patient safety and security, including:
- Non-slip flooring throughout facility
- Computer-controlled, bar-coded medication technology for prescription dispensing and tracking
- Nurse call lights and motion alarms
- Team communication boards in every room
- Video surveillance and electronic door controls in high-security areas