See here for Billing information for Jacksonville FL
Patient Statement and Billing
Reunion Rehabilitation Hospital will send you a bill after discharge from our hospital.
You can pay your bill online:
If you have any questions about the billing statement only, please contact us at 888-424-2455.
Please Note: Other bill processing questions, please call us at your location's main phone number below.
Pricing and Chargemaster Information
Reunion Rehabilitation Hospitals provides transparency into our pricing for our services and the process for patient billing to all of our patients. Actual charges for our services may vary based on your medical needs when our services are provided to you. To improve price transparency, all U.S. hospitals and health systems are required to provide lists of standard hospital charges which is also called a chargemaster that has all of our charges for our services to facilitate comparison of prices. However, here are a few considerations to keep in mind as you view the list of standard charges.
- These charges are rarely the price that patients pay. The chargemaster lists the dollar amount set for each service prior to insurance contract or benefit plan discounts or self-pay discounts being applied, so the price patients pay tends to be less than the standard charge.
- Hospital charges are different from patient to patient for the same service depending upon the treatment.
- Patients who are eligible for financial assistance also receive additional discounts.
- Items included in a charge may vary across our hospitals.
- Our various hospital charges are separate from our high quality care and service we provide
Other bill processing questions, please call your Reunion hospital.
Additionally, charges for physician services are not reflected in our charge list as these are billed separately by your physician. Please contact your location if you have any questions about our charges or if you would like to request an estimated quote.
We make it easy to search the most common medical services. This list includes gross charges, discounted cash prices, and payer-specific negotiated charges.
PLEASE NOTE: The pricing lists below show charges prior to contract negotiations with individual insurance providers. They may be useful for comparing pricing with other hospitals, but they DO NOT indicate actual costs to patients.
Reunion Rehabilitation Hospitals are dedicated to making our pricing publicly available so that you can make more informed decisions about your healthcare costs.
We provide a variety of resources to help you better understand the costs of your medical care and assist you in planning ahead for medical expenses.
Please contact your local Reunion Hospital with questions about our charges.