Reunion: Denver, the next step in your recovery
We offer each patient an individualized plan of care with intensive, results-oriented therapies, supervised by expert medical rehab professionals in a comforting setting.
Recent studies have shown that treatment at inpatient rehabilitation facilities results in improved physical mobility and ability to regain independence.
If you think inpatient rehabilitation is right for you, ask your physician and case manager for a referral.
We’re ready to support you in every step of your recovery!
Reunion: Denver’s rehab services
Reunion: Denver patients come to our hospital with unique functional deficits. We create an individualized plan designed around your treatment needs and goals.
Supervised by the medical director, Reunion Hospital: Denver is staffed by an interdisciplinary team of rehabilitation professionals.
As a team, it’s our job to help you get back to your life with maximum confidence and maximum functional ability.
Amenities at Reunion: Denver
Reunion: Denver’s brand-new facility offers the amenities you need for a pleasant and productive stay:
- 40 private patient suites
- Two state-of-the-art, 1,200-square-foot therapy gyms
- Large common areas to enjoy visits from loved ones
- Outdoor courtyard for relaxation and therapy activities
- On-site cafe and vending machines
- Free Wi-Fi
Our hospital is also equipped with features for patient safety and security, including:
- Non-slip flooring throughout facility
- Computer-controlled, bar-coded medication technology for prescription dispensing and tracking
- Nurse call lights and motion alarms
- Team communication boards in every room
- Video surveillance and electronic door controls in high-security areas