Reunion Denver: Take the next step in your recovery journey.
We offer each patient an individualized care plan of intensive, results-oriented therapies, supervised by an expert team of medical rehab professionals.
Recent studies have shown that treatment at inpatient rehabilitation hospitals can improve a patient’s physical mobility and help them to regain independence.
If you think inpatient rehabilitation is right for you, ask your physician and case manager for a referral.
We’re ready to support you during every step of your recovery!
Committed to Quality
Reunion Denver is proud to be accredited by the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality.
Reunion Denver: Rehab Services
Every Reunion Denver patient enters our hospital with unique rehabilitative needs, and we create an individualized plan around their treatment goals.
Under the supervision of our Medical Director, Dr. Reza Esfahani , our Reunion Denver team will work together to provide you with the best care.
Amenities at Reunion: Denver
Reunion Denver offers all the amenities you need for a pleasant and productive stay, including:
- 40 private patient suites
- Two state-of-the-art, 1,200-square-foot therapy gyms
- Large common areas where you can visit with family and loved ones
- Outdoor courtyard for relaxation and therapy activities
- On-site cafe and vending machines
- Free Wi-Fi
Our hospital is also equipped with features for patient safety and security, including:
- Non-slip flooring throughout the hospital
- Computer-controlled, bar-coded medication technology for prescription distribution and tracking
- Nurse call lights and motion alarms
- Team communication boards in every room
- Video surveillance and electronic door controls in high-security areas
Meet the Reunion: Denver Team
Our employees work as a team to ensure patients get the treatment they need to get back to their lives with confidence.
J. Craig Bailey