Reunion Inverness: Take the next step on your recovery journey.
We offer each patient an individualized care plan of intensive, results-oriented therapies with an interdisciplinary and expert team of medical rehab professionals.
Recent studies have shown that treatment at an inpatient rehabilitation hospital can improve a patient’s physical mobility and help them regain independence.
If you think inpatient rehabilitation is right for you, ask your physician and case manager for a referral.
We’re ready to support you during every step of your recovery journey!
Committed to Quality
Reunion Inverness is proud to be accredited by the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality.
Reunion Inverness: Rehab Services
Every Reunion Inverness patient enters our hospital with unique rehabilitative needs and we create an individualized plan around their treatment goals.
Under the supervision of our Medical Director, Dr. Scott Press, our Reunion Inverness team will work together to provide you with the best care possible.
Amenities at Reunion Inverness
At Reunion Inverness, we offer you all the amenities you need for a pleasant and productive stay, including:
- 40 private patient suites
- Two therapy gyms with leading-edge technology
- Large common areas where you can visit with family and loved ones
- An outdoor courtyard where you can relax and work toward therapy goals
- On-site cafe and vending machines
- Free Wi-Fi
Our hospital is also equipped with features for patient safety and security, including:
- Non-slip flooring throughout the hospital
- Computer-controlled, bar-coded medication technology for prescription dispensing and tracking
- Nurse call lights and motion alarms
- Team communication boards in every room
- Video surveillance and electronic door controls in high-security areas
Meet the Reunion: Inverness team
Our team works together to ensure patients get the treatment they need to regain their confidence and get back to their lives.