Reunion Phoenix: Take the next step in your recovery journey
We offer each patient an individualized care plan of intensive, results-oriented therapies, with an interdisciplinary and expert team of medical rehab professionals.
Recent studies have shown that treatment at inpatient rehabilitation hospitals can improve a patient’s physical mobility and help them to regain independence.
If you think inpatient rehabilitation is right for you, ask your physician and case manager for a referral.
We’re ready to support you in every step of your recovery!
Committed to Quality
Reunion Phoenix is proud to be accredited by the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality.
Reunion Phoenix: Rehab Services
Every Reunion Phoenix patient enters our hospital with unique rehabilitative needs, and we create an individualized plan around their treatment goals.
Under the supervision of the medical director, Dr. Joseph Wong, our Reunion Phoenix team will work together to provide you with the best care possible.
Amenities at Reunion Phoenix
At Reunion Phoenix, we offer you all the amenities you need for a pleasant and productive stay, including:
- 48 private patient suites
- Two therapy gyms with leading edge therapy technology
- Large common areas where you can visit with family and loved ones
- An outdoor courtyard where you can relax and work toward your therapy goals
- On-site cafe and vending machines
- Free Wi-Fi
Our hospital is also equipped with features for patient safety and security, including:
- Non-slip flooring throughout the hospital
- Computer-controlled, bar-coded medication technology for prescription distribution and tracking
- Nurse call lights and motion alarms
- Team communication boards in every room
- Video surveillance and electronic door controls in high-security areas